Legal analyst Kimberly Wehle on the 14th Amendment and whether it can be used to keep Donald Trump off the ballot.
Recent violence in the Democratic Republic of Congo has displaced an estimated two-hundred-fifty thousand people and threatens to spread to a wider region of Central Africa: An update on the complex crisis in this mineral rich area.
- Mvemba Dizolele National fellow, Hoover Institution
- Jennifer Cooke Director, Africa Program, Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Edmund Sanders Nairobi, bureau chief, Los Angeles Times
- John Prendergast Co-chair of the ENOUGH Project, an initiative to end genocide and crimes against humanity
- Kevin Kennedy Chief of public information, UN Peacekeeping Operations, Democratic Republic of Congo
- Ann Veneman Ex Dir, Unicef former Secretary of Agriculture, 2001â2005
Most Recent Shows
Diva Denyce Graves talks about her storied career and her new push to make opera more diverse -- and more relevant.
Another school year has begun. Diane talks to AP education reporter Bianca Vazquez Toness about the lingering effects of the pandemic on schools, students and learning.
Wildfires, storms and heat domes. Climate journalist Jeff Goodell talks about the rising temperatures fueling our extreme weather and what lessons we can learn from this record-breaking summer.