Inflation is high. The GDP has shrunk. But the job market has never been better. The Washington Post's Damian Paletta helps make sense of the U.S. economy today.
An update on President Obama’s meeting with the leaders of Canada and Mexico on issues of mutual concern including escalating drug violence in Mexico, immigration, and the economy.
- Vanda Felbab-Brown Foreign Policy fellow at the Brookings Institution and adjunct professor at Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service.
- Francisco Gonzalez Riordan Roett Associate Professor of Latin American Studies, Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University
- Peter DeShazo Director, Americas Program, Center for Strategic and International Studies
- John Morton Assistant secretary, Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Alex Lee Director of the Office of Mexican Affairs, Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs, Department of State
Most Recent Shows
From high mortgage rates to shortages that have spread coast to coast, New York Times reporter Emily Badger explains the roots -- and consequences of our country's broken housing system.
Fifty years after the Tuskegee study, Diane talks to Harvard's Evelynn Hammonds about the intersection of race and medicine in the United States, and the lessons from history that can help us understand health inequities today.
Pills, the right to travel and fetal personhood laws -- Diane talks to Temple University Law School's Rachel Rebouché about what's next in the fight over abortion in the U.S.