Susan Glasser and Peter Baker are veteran political journalists who closely covered the presidency of Donald Trump, he as the New York Times chief White House correspondent, she as a…
Economists weigh in on what’s ahead for the housing market, job growth, and the overall prospects for economic recovery.
- Jon Hilsenrath Chief economic correspondent, Wall Street Journal
- Allen Sinai Chief global economist and president of Decision Economics
- Paul Krugman Professor of economics, Princeton University and op-ed columnist, New York Times
- Chris Varvares President, Macroeconomic Advisers
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin Chief economist, director, Congressional Budget Office from 2003 to 2006, and senior domestic policy adviser to the McCain Campaign and a member of the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission.
- James Paulsen Chief investment strategist, Wells Capital Management
Most Recent Shows
For months it looked like Russia was waging – and winning -- a battle of attrition. But last week Ukrainian forces made dramatic gains on the battlefield, retaking vast areas…
From McCarthyism to January Sixth, best-selling author David Corn says the G.O.P has a long history of using paranoia, grievance, and tribalism for political gain. His new book is "American Psychosis."
Anthropologist Anita Hannig discusses her new book, "The Day I Die," an intimate investigation of assisted death in America.