The beating death of Tyre Nichols has renewed calls for reforming the police. But can anything really change?
Some Tea Party activists hope to shift from organizing political rallies to winning elections. What’s behind the movement’s appeal and its potential political impact.
- Judson Phillips Organizer, the National Tea Party Convention www.teaparty.com
- John Avlon Senior political columnist, The Daily Beast and author of "Wingnuts: How the Lunatic Fringe is Hijacking America" www.thedailybeast.com
- Grover Norquist President, Americans for Tax Reform
- Rick Perlstein Author of "Nixonland: The Rise of a President and the Fracturing of America" and "Before the Storm: Barry Goldwater and the Unmaking of the American Consensus."
- Brendan Steinhauser Director, Federal and State Campaigns FreedomWorks
Most Recent Shows
Veteran diplomat Richard Haass turns from foreign affairs to threats from within. He argues Americans focus so much on rights we forget our obligations as citizens -- and the country is suffering because of it.
Behind the lies of Congressman George Santos. Diane talks to the owner of the small weekly paper that first broke the story, and a Washington Post journalist who is following the money to see who financed Santos's political rise.
House GOP members launched a new committee this week to investigate the “weaponization” of the U.S. government. These lawmakers claim federal law enforcement and national security agencies have targeted and…