Some Tea Party activists hope to shift from organizing political rallies to winning elections. What’s behind the movement’s appeal and its potential political impact.
- Judson Phillips Organizer, the National Tea Party Convention www.teaparty.com
- John Avlon Senior political columnist, The Daily Beast and author of "Wingnuts: How the Lunatic Fringe is Hijacking America" www.thedailybeast.com
- Grover Norquist President, Americans for Tax Reform
- Rick Perlstein Author of "Nixonland: The Rise of a President and the Fracturing of America" and "Before the Storm: Barry Goldwater and the Unmaking of the American Consensus."
- Brendan Steinhauser Director, Federal and State Campaigns FreedomWorks