The beating death of Tyre Nichols has renewed calls for reforming the police. But can anything really change?
Diane speaks with members of Congress and with listeners from around the country about the range of public opinion on the latest developments over Iraq.
- Sen. George Allen (R-Virginia)
- Senator Chris Van Hollen Democrat of Maryland, Chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- Rep. John Dingell (D-Michigan)
- Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) and Presidential candidate
- Rep. Robert Wexler (D-Florida)
Most Recent Shows
Veteran diplomat Richard Haass turns from foreign affairs to threats from within. He argues Americans focus so much on rights we forget our obligations as citizens -- and the country is suffering because of it.
Behind the lies of Congressman George Santos. Diane talks to the owner of the small weekly paper that first broke the story, and a Washington Post journalist who is following the money to see who financed Santos's political rise.
House GOP members launched a new committee this week to investigate the “weaponization” of the U.S. government. These lawmakers claim federal law enforcement and national security agencies have targeted and…