Legal analyst Kimberly Wehle on the 14th Amendment and whether it can be used to keep Donald Trump off the ballot.
The National Education Association says the nation’s school districts face the worst budget shortfalls since World War II. A panel talks about why that is, and how all levels of education are being affected by budget crunches across the country.
- Robert Johnston Assistant managing editor for Education Week
- Steve Smith Senior policy specialist for the National Conference of State Legislatures
- Lisa Keegan CEO of Education Leaders Council
- Eugene Hickok Undersecretary of Education
- Lily Eskelsen Secretary-treasurer of the National Education Association
Most Recent Shows
Diva Denyce Graves talks about her storied career and her new push to make opera more diverse -- and more relevant.
Another school year has begun. Diane talks to AP education reporter Bianca Vazquez Toness about the lingering effects of the pandemic on schools, students and learning.
Wildfires, storms and heat domes. Climate journalist Jeff Goodell talks about the rising temperatures fueling our extreme weather and what lessons we can learn from this record-breaking summer.