How hospice became big business. A new investigation in The New Yorker reveals an industry that at times puts profits before patients.
A panel talks about public school vouchers, a subject of contentious debate which has been revived by the consideration of a federally funded voucher program for the District of Columbia public schools.
- Jeanne Allen President of the Center for Education Reform
- Mark Egan Director of the Voucher Strategy Center at the National School Boards Association
- Melody Webb Coordinator of StopDCVouchers.org
- Mayor Anthony Williams Of Washington, DC
- Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-Louisiana)
Most Recent Shows
Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer Jon Meacham on the evolution of Abraham Lincoln's moral principles and political leadership -- and what the era of Lincoln can teach us about the state of our democracy today.
What troubles at Twitter say about the state of social media -- and why one tech watcher argues this could transform the industry in positive ways.
Political analyst Norman Ornstein on control of Congress, the red wave that wasn't, and other lessons from the midterm elections.