Legal analyst Kimberly Wehle on the 14th Amendment and whether it can be used to keep Donald Trump off the ballot.
The dimpled chad fiasco in Florida three years ago and new concerns about electronic voting machines have some people questioning how our votes are cast and counted. In a segment produced for "Whose Democracy Is It?", a nationwide public radio collaboration, a panel joins Diane to talk about the accuracy and integrity of our country’s voting system.
- David Hart Chairman, Hart InterCivic, Inc
- Conny McCormack Register-Recorder for Los Angeles County
- Mary Kiffmeyer Minnesota Secretary of State and President of the National Association of Secretaries of State
- Paul DiGregorio International Foundation for Election Systems
- David Dill Professor of Computer Science, Stanford University www.verifiedvoting.org
Most Recent Shows
Diva Denyce Graves talks about her storied career and her new push to make opera more diverse -- and more relevant.
Another school year has begun. Diane talks to AP education reporter Bianca Vazquez Toness about the lingering effects of the pandemic on schools, students and learning.
Wildfires, storms and heat domes. Climate journalist Jeff Goodell talks about the rising temperatures fueling our extreme weather and what lessons we can learn from this record-breaking summer.