The beating death of Tyre Nichols has renewed calls for reforming the police. But can anything really change?
An estimated 28% of U.S. voters will cast their ballots on electronic voting machines next November, but questions about security remain. A panel discusses the on-going concerns.
- Joe Andrew Lawyer in private practice and former National Chairman of the Democratic National Committee
- Bev Harris Author of "Black Box Voting" www.blackboxvoting.org
- David Dill Professor of Computer Science, Stanford University www.verifiedvoting.org
- Mark Radke Director of marketing, Diebold Election Systems
- Congressman Robert Wexler D - Florida, 19th district
Most Recent Shows
Veteran diplomat Richard Haass turns from foreign affairs to threats from within. He argues Americans focus so much on rights we forget our obligations as citizens -- and the country is suffering because of it.
Behind the lies of Congressman George Santos. Diane talks to the owner of the small weekly paper that first broke the story, and a Washington Post journalist who is following the money to see who financed Santos's political rise.
House GOP members launched a new committee this week to investigate the “weaponization” of the U.S. government. These lawmakers claim federal law enforcement and national security agencies have targeted and…