Legal analyst Kimberly Wehle on the 14th Amendment and whether it can be used to keep Donald Trump off the ballot.
Controversy over regulating the funds for the very wealthy, and their relationship to the greater economy.
- Sebastian Mallaby Director of the Maurice R. Greenberg Center for Geoeconomic Studies; deputy director of studies and Paul A. Volcker senior fellow for international economics at the Council on Foreign Relations
- Randall Dodd Director, Financial Policy Forum and the Derivatives Study Center
- Jenny Anderson Reporter, New York Times
- Richard Blumenthal Attorney general of Connecticut
- Sen. Charles Grassley (R-Iowa), ranking member of the Senate Finance Committee
Most Recent Shows
Diva Denyce Graves talks about her storied career and her new push to make opera more diverse -- and more relevant.
Another school year has begun. Diane talks to AP education reporter Bianca Vazquez Toness about the lingering effects of the pandemic on schools, students and learning.
Wildfires, storms and heat domes. Climate journalist Jeff Goodell talks about the rising temperatures fueling our extreme weather and what lessons we can learn from this record-breaking summer.