Behind the lies of Congressman George Santos. Diane talks to the owner of the small weekly paper that first broke the story, and a Washington Post journalist who is following the money to see who financed Santos's political rise.
Controversy over regulating the funds for the very wealthy, and their relationship to the greater economy.
- Sebastian Mallaby Director of the Maurice R. Greenberg Center for Geoeconomic Studies; deputy director of studies and Paul A. Volcker senior fellow for international economics at the Council on Foreign Relations
- Randall Dodd Director, Financial Policy Forum and the Derivatives Study Center
- Jenny Anderson Reporter, New York Times
- Richard Blumenthal Attorney general of Connecticut
- Sen. Charles Grassley (R-Iowa), ranking member of the Senate Finance Committee
Most Recent Shows
House GOP members launched a new committee this week to investigate the “weaponization” of the U.S. government. These lawmakers claim federal law enforcement and national security agencies have targeted and…
Veteran journalist Susan Page on what the battle to choose a speaker of the House says about the GOP and politics in America today.
from the archives with Judy Woodruff, retiring anchor of the PBS NewsHour. In a 2018 interview she talked about her start as a reporter, the changing role of journalism and how a family tragedy taught her about overcoming adversity.A conversation