The beating death of Tyre Nichols has renewed calls for reforming the police. But can anything really change?
Guest Host: Steve Roberts
U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki Moon visits Sudan in advance of long-awaited U.N. peacekeeping troops to Darfur.
- Kenneth Bacon President of Refugees International
- Jason Small Deputy director of U.S. State Department's Sudan programs group
- Ambassador John Ukec Sudanese Ambassador to the United States
- Rep. Don Payne Congressman of New Jersey; chairman of the House Subcommittee on Africa and Global Health
- Mia Farrow Actress; representative for "Olympic Dream for Darfur"
Most Recent Shows
Veteran diplomat Richard Haass turns from foreign affairs to threats from within. He argues Americans focus so much on rights we forget our obligations as citizens -- and the country is suffering because of it.
Behind the lies of Congressman George Santos. Diane talks to the owner of the small weekly paper that first broke the story, and a Washington Post journalist who is following the money to see who financed Santos's political rise.
House GOP members launched a new committee this week to investigate the “weaponization” of the U.S. government. These lawmakers claim federal law enforcement and national security agencies have targeted and…