Veteran diplomat Richard Haass turns from foreign affairs to threats from within. He argues Americans focus so much on rights we forget our obligations as citizens -- and the country is suffering because of it.
A new study says that one in ten high schools are “dropout factories.” With graduation rates in these schools hovering around 60 percent, we’ll look at the reasons for this development and what if anything can be done about it.
- Robert Balfanz A research scientist at the Center for Social Organization of Schools at the School of Arts and Sciences at the Johns Hopkins University
- Bill Milliken Author of "The Last Dropout: Stop the Epidemic!" and founder of Communities in Schools, a community-based organization helping young people stay in school and prepare for life.
- Bob Wise Former Democratic Governor of West Virginia and President of the Alliance for Excellent Education.
- Mark Garber Executive Editor and Vice President of Editorial Operations for Portland Tribune and Community Newspapers
- Holly Kuzmich Deputy Chief of Staff to Education Secretary Margaret Spellings
Most Recent Shows
Behind the lies of Congressman George Santos. Diane talks to the owner of the small weekly paper that first broke the story, and a Washington Post journalist who is following the money to see who financed Santos's political rise.
House GOP members launched a new committee this week to investigate the “weaponization” of the U.S. government. These lawmakers claim federal law enforcement and national security agencies have targeted and…
Veteran journalist Susan Page on what the battle to choose a speaker of the House says about the GOP and politics in America today.