Lawfare's Quinta Jurecic on what's next for the January 6th Committee and the steps Congress can take to safeguard American democracy.
Guest Host: Katty Kay
President Bush has called on Congress to strengthen the No Child Left Behind law when it comes up for renewal this year. Guest host Katty Kay invites educators to examine this six-year-old law and discuss what should change.
- Greg Toppo Is an education reporter for USA Today.
- Amy Wilkins Vice President of The Education Trust.
- Joel Packer Director of Education Policy and Practice at NEA
- Ray Simon Deputy Secretary of Education
- Bethany Little Vice President for Policy and Federal Advocacy at the Alliance for Excellent Education
Most Recent Shows
Susan Glasser and Peter Baker are veteran political journalists who closely covered the presidency of Donald Trump, he as the New York Times chief White House correspondent, she as a…
For months it looked like Russia was waging – and winning -- a battle of attrition. But last week Ukrainian forces made dramatic gains on the battlefield, retaking vast areas…
From McCarthyism to January Sixth, best-selling author David Corn says the G.O.P has a long history of using paranoia, grievance, and tribalism for political gain. His new book is "American Psychosis."