Legal analyst Kimberly Wehle on the 14th Amendment and whether it can be used to keep Donald Trump off the ballot.
Analysis of the Potomac Primary results and what it means for the candidates as they plot their strategies for upcoming contests in Wisconsin, Hawaii, Ohio and Texas.
- James Thurber Professor and director of the Center for Congressional and Presidential Studies at American University
- Stephen Dinan National Political Reporter for the Washington Times
- Chris Cillizza Is the author of "The Fix" on washingtonpost.com
- Bennett Roth Reporter for the Houston Chronicle
- Joe Hallett Chief Political Reporter for the Columbus Dispatch, in Columbus Ohio
Most Recent Shows
Diva Denyce Graves talks about her storied career and her new push to make opera more diverse -- and more relevant.
Another school year has begun. Diane talks to AP education reporter Bianca Vazquez Toness about the lingering effects of the pandemic on schools, students and learning.
Wildfires, storms and heat domes. Climate journalist Jeff Goodell talks about the rising temperatures fueling our extreme weather and what lessons we can learn from this record-breaking summer.