Legal analyst Kimberly Wehle on the 14th Amendment and whether it can be used to keep Donald Trump off the ballot.
With the fifth anniversary of the Iraq War upon us, our guests will discuss the current state of Iraq, the effectiveness of the surge in light of recent attacks in Baghdad and their impact on future troop levels.
- Peter Rodman Senior Fellow at the Brookings Institution and former Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs (2001-07)
- Lawrence Korb Senior fellow at the Center for American Progress, and former Assistant Secretary of Defense in the Reagan administration
- Rick Barton Rick Barton is a senior adviser in the CSIS International Security Program and codirector of the Post-Conflict Reconstruction Project
- Michele Flournoy Formerly a senior advisor at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, she is now president and co-founder of the Center for a New American Security.
- Amb. Charles Ries Minister for Economic Affairs and Coordinator for Economic Transition in Iraq. (He's the number three U.S. official in Baghdad)
Most Recent Shows
Diva Denyce Graves talks about her storied career and her new push to make opera more diverse -- and more relevant.
Another school year has begun. Diane talks to AP education reporter Bianca Vazquez Toness about the lingering effects of the pandemic on schools, students and learning.
Wildfires, storms and heat domes. Climate journalist Jeff Goodell talks about the rising temperatures fueling our extreme weather and what lessons we can learn from this record-breaking summer.