Legal analyst Kimberly Wehle on the 14th Amendment and whether it can be used to keep Donald Trump off the ballot.
Guest Host: Susan Page
Delays in the release of Zimbabwe’s presidential election results have raised concerns about the outcome of the poll. Our guests, discuss what’s going on in the country and what the future holds for long-time ruler Robert Mugabe and the people of Zimbabwe.
- Heidi Holland Author of "Dinner With Mugabe"
- Patrick Merloe Senior associate and director of electoral programs conducted by NDI
- Michelle Gavin Adjunct fellow for Africa, Council on Foreign Relations
- Keith Richburg Foreign editor, "The Washington Post"
- Denis Kadima Executive director of EISA - a non-profit promoting credible elections and democratic governance in Africa
Most Recent Shows
Diva Denyce Graves talks about her storied career and her new push to make opera more diverse -- and more relevant.
Another school year has begun. Diane talks to AP education reporter Bianca Vazquez Toness about the lingering effects of the pandemic on schools, students and learning.
Wildfires, storms and heat domes. Climate journalist Jeff Goodell talks about the rising temperatures fueling our extreme weather and what lessons we can learn from this record-breaking summer.