The Biden administration has released a proposal to raise standards in nursing homes. Why one expert calls it the most significant development for the industry in decades -- and why it might still not be enough.
Facebook and Linked-in are two of the most popular on-line social networks, but there are now millions of others catering to all ages and a myriad of interests. A look at the growing appeal of on-line social networks and their value to members in the profit and not-for-profit worlds
- Gina Bianchini Co-founder, Ning
- Andy Carvin Senior product manager, NPR Community, NPR Digital Media
- Josh Bernoff Senior VP, Idea Development Forrester Research (www.forrester.com) Co-author of Groundswell
- Manuel Hernandez President, Diabetes Hands Foundation www.tudiabetes.com www.estudiabetes.com
- Amy Worley Director of Digital Marketing, H&R Block, Digital Tax Solutions
Most Recent Shows
Legal analyst Kimberly Wehle on the 14th Amendment and whether it can be used to keep Donald Trump off the ballot.
Diva Denyce Graves talks about her storied career and her new push to make opera more diverse -- and more relevant.
Another school year has begun. Diane talks to AP education reporter Bianca Vazquez Toness about the lingering effects of the pandemic on schools, students and learning.