President Bush is in Europe urging allies to increase pressure on Iran over its nuclear program. A look at where the Bush administration’s final push on Iran may lead, and what to expect from the next administration.
- Stephen Rademaker Senior Counsel with the BGR Group. Former Assistant Secretary of State from 2002 to 2006, where he directed nonproliferation policy toward Iran and North Korea.
- Robin Wright Journalist, author and foreign policy analyst at the United States Institute of Peace. Her most recent book is "Dreams and Shadows: The Future of the Middle East."
- Col. Sam Gardiner Retired from the U.S. Air Force; taught strategy at the National War College, Air War College, and the Army War College
- Susan Rice Senior foreign policy adviser to Senator Barack Obama's presidential campaign
- Randy Scheunemann Senior foreign policy adviser to Senator John McCain's presidential campaign