Diva Denyce Graves talks about her storied career and her new push to make opera more diverse -- and more relevant.
President Bush is in Europe urging allies to increase pressure on Iran over its nuclear program. A look at where the Bush administration’s final push on Iran may lead, and what to expect from the next administration.
- Stephen Rademaker Senior Counsel with the BGR Group. Former Assistant Secretary of State from 2002 to 2006, where he directed nonproliferation policy toward Iran and North Korea.
- Robin Wright Journalist, author and foreign policy analyst at the United States Institute of Peace. Her most recent book is "Dreams and Shadows: The Future of the Middle East."
- Col. Sam Gardiner Retired from the U.S. Air Force; taught strategy at the National War College, Air War College, and the Army War College
- Susan Rice Senior foreign policy adviser to Senator Barack Obama's presidential campaign
- Randy Scheunemann Senior foreign policy adviser to Senator John McCain's presidential campaign
Most Recent Shows
Another school year has begun. Diane talks to AP education reporter Bianca Vazquez Toness about the lingering effects of the pandemic on schools, students and learning.
Wildfires, storms and heat domes. Climate journalist Jeff Goodell talks about the rising temperatures fueling our extreme weather and what lessons we can learn from this record-breaking summer.
A debate, an arrest and an unshakeable lead: Veteran journalist Susan Page weighs in on this week's developments in the GOP primary.