How hospice became big business. A new investigation in The New Yorker reveals an industry that at times puts profits before patients.
A look at the states still in play in the race for the presidency, how the electoral map has changed, and what to watch for in the swing states.
- Anne Kornblut Reporter, "The Washington Post."
- Charles Mahtesian National politics editor, Politico
- Brian Vargus Professor of political science, Indiana University
- Adam Smith Political editor, St. Petersburg Times
- Rob Christensen Chief political writer, "The News and Observer" (Raleigh, North Carolina); author "The Paradox of Tar Heel Politics"
Most Recent Shows
Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer Jon Meacham on the evolution of Abraham Lincoln's moral principles and political leadership -- and what the era of Lincoln can teach us about the state of our democracy today.
What troubles at Twitter say about the state of social media -- and why one tech watcher argues this could transform the industry in positive ways.
Political analyst Norman Ornstein on control of Congress, the red wave that wasn't, and other lessons from the midterm elections.