Lawfare's Quinta Jurecic on what's next for the January 6th Committee and the steps Congress can take to safeguard American democracy.
Guest Host: Katty Kay
Strokes don’t just affect the old – they are the sixth leading cause of death in children and infants. The story of a family whose seven-year-old son survived a stroke…and a look at the medical and rehabilitation treatments available.
- Dr. David Salsberg Director of Pediatric Psychology and Neuropsychology at the Hassenfeld Children’s Center and The Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation at New York University Langone Medical Center.
- Jonathan Dienst A reporter with WNBC-TV in New York whose son had a stroke.
- Dr. Rebecca Ichord Director of the Pediatric Stroke Program at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Victoria Dienst Mother of Jared, Nicole and Teddy Dienst, her son Jared had a stroke at the age of seven.
- Jared Dienst Had a stroke at the age of seven
Most Recent Shows
Susan Glasser and Peter Baker are veteran political journalists who closely covered the presidency of Donald Trump, he as the New York Times chief White House correspondent, she as a…
For months it looked like Russia was waging – and winning -- a battle of attrition. But last week Ukrainian forces made dramatic gains on the battlefield, retaking vast areas…
From McCarthyism to January Sixth, best-selling author David Corn says the G.O.P has a long history of using paranoia, grievance, and tribalism for political gain. His new book is "American Psychosis."