Ten states have reported cases in 2019 alone.
The Supreme Court takes on another free-speech challenge: whether states can ban the sale of violent video games to minors: Arguments for and against expanding obscenity standards to include violent images.
- Leland Yee California State Senator
- Cheryl Olson Co-Director, Center for Mental Health and Media, Harvard Medical School
- Richard Taylor Entertainment Software Association
- Eugene Volokh Professor of 1st Amendment law, UCLA Law School
- Craig Anderson Distinguished professor of psychology, Iowa State University
Most Recent Shows
Grappling with the past behavior of elected officials -- and our country's racist past.
A leading expert on end-of-life care discusses how to make decisions when it comes to death and dying.
Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood aired its final episode in 2001. Fred Rogers passed away two years later. But the legacy of Mister Rogers is stronger than ever. Last year’s film about…