A conversation with former Secretary of State John Kerry. He weighs in on the upcoming midterms, the state of the Democratic party and why he sees hope for America's democracy.
The Supreme Court takes on another free-speech challenge: whether states can ban the sale of violent video games to minors: Arguments for and against expanding obscenity standards to include violent images.
- Leland Yee California State Senator
- Cheryl Olson Co-Director, Center for Mental Health and Media, Harvard Medical School
- Richard Taylor Entertainment Software Association
- Eugene Volokh Professor of 1st Amendment law, UCLA Law School
- Craig Anderson Distinguished professor of psychology, Iowa State University
Most Recent Shows
Kathleen Hall Jamieson has studied every presidential election since 1976 to see exactly what influenced voter opinion: How much of it was the ads? The debates? The media coverage? When looking at the presidential election of 2016, she decided to ask a different question: Just how much did Russian interference affect the outcome?
What the Brett Kavanaugh nomination says about the health of our democracy. The Atlantic’s David Frum says Kavanaugh’s confirmation would jeopardize the independence of the Supreme Court.
The Senate Judiciary Committee sent Brett Kavanaugh's nomination to the Supreme Court to the full Senate for a vote. But there was one condition. There must first be an FBI investigation into the allegations of sexual misconduct made by Christine Blasey Ford and others.