The national debate over guns spills into the streets with student-led protests planned for this weekend. Then, a conversation with Lisa Genova, author of "Still Alice." Her latest novel tells the story of a family grappling with ALS.
The Supreme Court takes on another free-speech challenge: whether states can ban the sale of violent video games to minors: Arguments for and against expanding obscenity standards to include violent images.
- Leland Yee California State Senator
- Cheryl Olson Co-Director, Center for Mental Health and Media, Harvard Medical School
- Richard Taylor Entertainment Software Association
- Eugene Volokh Professor of 1st Amendment law, UCLA Law School
- Craig Anderson Distinguished professor of psychology, Iowa State University
Most Recent Shows
As Pope Francis marks his fifth year as head of the Catholic Church, a conversation with New York Times columnist Ross Douthat on the future of Catholicism. Then, fact checking President Trump’s claims about the diversity visa lottery, along with a first-hand experience of what it means to be a lottery winner.
Emerging riffs in the Democratic Party, how corporations used their power to win civil rights and the producer of “A Wrinkle In Time” on turning her favorite childhood book into a movie.
The state of the conservative movement and where it goes from here. Then, the watery worlds revealed in BBC America's Planet Earth: Blue Planet II.