The case of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi. Reaction from the Trump White House to the alleged murder and what the incident is teaching us about America’s critical ally in the Middle East.
Public anger is mounting over the worst oil spill in U.S. history. A panel joins Diane for An update on BP’s latest, and riskiest, plan to contain the leak, and political and policy challenges facing the Obama Administration.
- Stephen Power Reporter, Wall Street Journal.
- Elgie Holstein Vice president for land, water and wildlife programs for Environmental Defense Fund.
- Tadeusz Patzek Chairman of petroleum and geosystems engineering at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Congressman Ed Markey Mass, Dem
- Mike Frenette Captain, charter fishing boat, Venice Louisiana
Most Recent Shows
A conversation with former Secretary of State John Kerry. He weighs in on the upcoming midterms, the state of the Democratic party and why he sees hope for America's democracy.
Kathleen Hall Jamieson has studied every presidential election since 1976 to see exactly what influenced voter opinion: How much of it was the ads? The debates? The media coverage? When looking at the presidential election of 2016, she decided to ask a different question: Just how much did Russian interference affect the outcome?
What the Brett Kavanaugh nomination says about the health of our democracy. The Atlantic’s David Frum says Kavanaugh’s confirmation would jeopardize the independence of the Supreme Court.