Having a seriously ill child is among the most difficult things a parent can experience. What one psychologist has learned about supporting families through her work with young cancer patients.
Public anger is mounting over the worst oil spill in U.S. history. A panel joins Diane for An update on BP’s latest, and riskiest, plan to contain the leak, and political and policy challenges facing the Obama Administration.
- Stephen Power Reporter, Wall Street Journal.
- Elgie Holstein Vice president for land, water and wildlife programs for Environmental Defense Fund.
- Tadeusz Patzek Chairman of petroleum and geosystems engineering at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Congressman Ed Markey Mass, Dem
- Mike Frenette Captain, charter fishing boat, Venice Louisiana
Most Recent Shows
A neurologist’s fight to stop Alzheimer's before it starts and The New Yorker’s Ken Auletta on the future of advertising – and why we should care.
Fifty years ago this week Robert F. Kennedy was shot and killed in a hotel in Los Angeles, California. His daughter, Kerry Kennedy, reflects on his legacy.
The Trump Administration’s Treatment Of Children At The Border And Today’s Rulebook For Finding Love
Outrage over new Trump administration policies that separate children from their parents at the border. Then, a new rulebook for finding love in our modern world.