The Cook Political Report's Amy Walter discusses why President Biden's popular policies haven't translated to popularity among voters.
Public anger is mounting over the worst oil spill in U.S. history. A panel joins Diane for An update on BP’s latest, and riskiest, plan to contain the leak, and political and policy challenges facing the Obama Administration.
- Stephen Power Reporter, Wall Street Journal.
- Elgie Holstein Vice president for land, water and wildlife programs for Environmental Defense Fund.
- Tadeusz Patzek Chairman of petroleum and geosystems engineering at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Congressman Ed Markey Mass, Dem
- Mike Frenette Captain, charter fishing boat, Venice Louisiana
Most Recent Shows
Pulitzer Prize winning author Anthony Doerr talks about his new novel, "Cloud Cuckoo Land," and why he says his job as a writer is to reveal our interconnections as people, and as a planet.
Rep. Adam Schiff discusses the Democrats' agenda heading into the midterms, the January 6th investigation, and his new book, "Midnight In Washington: How We Almost Lost Our Democracy And Still Could."
Apoorva Mandavilli, New York Times science and global health reporter, discusses vaccine safety, parent hesitancy, and what vaccinating this age group could mean for the future of the pandemic.