Diane talks to McKay Coppins of The Atlantic about President Trump’s use of disinformation as the 2020 presidential campaign gets underway.
Public anger is mounting over the worst oil spill in U.S. history. A panel joins Diane for An update on BP’s latest, and riskiest, plan to contain the leak, and political and policy challenges facing the Obama Administration.
- Stephen Power Reporter, Wall Street Journal.
- Elgie Holstein Vice president for land, water and wildlife programs for Environmental Defense Fund.
- Tadeusz Patzek Chairman of petroleum and geosystems engineering at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Congressman Ed Markey Mass, Dem
- Mike Frenette Captain, charter fishing boat, Venice Louisiana
Most Recent Shows
Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health, talks about how the country is preparing.
Norman Ornstein joins Diane to give his thoughts on what we learned from the impeachment process, and what it might mean moving forward as the 2020 election season heats up.
Diane speaks with E.J. Dionne, Washington Post columnist, about the Iowa caucuses meltdown and the tension in the Democratic party between moderates and progressives.