What a war with North Korea would look like, a first-person account of patrolling the border and the power and repercussions of the #MeToo movement.
Public anger is mounting over the worst oil spill in U.S. history. A panel joins Diane for An update on BP’s latest, and riskiest, plan to contain the leak, and political and policy challenges facing the Obama Administration.
- Stephen Power Reporter, Wall Street Journal.
- Elgie Holstein Vice president for land, water and wildlife programs for Environmental Defense Fund.
- Tadeusz Patzek Chairman of petroleum and geosystems engineering at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Congressman Ed Markey Mass, Dem
- Mike Frenette Captain, charter fishing boat, Venice Louisiana
Most Recent Shows
What a rocky week for the stock market means for the broader economy, how white women vote and why that might be changing and Diane’s thoughts on the president’s use of the word “treasonous.”
David Frum on his new book, "Trumpocracy: The Corrpution Of The American Republic," then, what's next for the #MeToo movement.
How the Trump presidency is changing economic ties with countries around the world and the work of federal agencies here at home.