Inflation is high. The GDP has shrunk. But the job market has never been better. The Washington Post's Damian Paletta helps make sense of the U.S. economy today.
House Ways and Means Committee Chairman has proposed a major overhaul of the U.S. Tax Code, including repeal of the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT). We’ll talk to him and Ranking Member Jim McCrery about the proposal and get analysis from tax policy experts.
- Congressman Charles Rangel A 19-term Democratic congressman representing New York's 15th District and chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee.
- Congressman Jim McCrery An 11-term Republican Congressman for Louisiana's 4th District and Ranking Member of the House Ways and Means Committee
- Jonathan Weisman White House reporter for "The Wall Street Journal."
- Jason Furman Economic advisor to Senator Barack Obama
- David Keating Club for Growth Executive Director
Most Recent Shows
From high mortgage rates to shortages that have spread coast to coast, New York Times reporter Emily Badger explains the roots -- and consequences of our country's broken housing system.
Fifty years after the Tuskegee study, Diane talks to Harvard's Evelynn Hammonds about the intersection of race and medicine in the United States, and the lessons from history that can help us understand health inequities today.
Pills, the right to travel and fetal personhood laws -- Diane talks to Temple University Law School's Rachel Rebouché about what's next in the fight over abortion in the U.S.