How hospice became big business. A new investigation in The New Yorker reveals an industry that at times puts profits before patients.
In depth look at President Bush’s final budget, the projected deficit and tough choices facing Congress and the president as they begin the debate the state of the nation’s finances.
- Jonathan Weisman White House reporter for "The Wall Street Journal."
- Brian Riedl Senior budget analyst,The Heritage Foundation
- Maya MacGuineas President of the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget and Director, Fiscal Policy Program at the New America Foundation
- Rep. Xavier Becerra (D-CA) Member of the House Budget Committee and Assistant to the Speaker of the House, Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
- Rep. John Campbell (R-CA) Member of the House Budget Committee
Most Recent Shows
Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer Jon Meacham on the evolution of Abraham Lincoln's moral principles and political leadership -- and what the era of Lincoln can teach us about the state of our democracy today.
What troubles at Twitter say about the state of social media -- and why one tech watcher argues this could transform the industry in positive ways.
Political analyst Norman Ornstein on control of Congress, the red wave that wasn't, and other lessons from the midterm elections.