Guest Host: Frank Sesno
The latest teen birth rate figures are up after a 15-year decline, and the presidential campaign has renewed questions over the effectiveness and appropriateness of comprehensive sex education and abstinence-only education. A look at the trends in teen sexuality and efforts to influence young people’s decision making.
- Sarah Brown Director of the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
- Valerie Huber Executive director, National Abstinence Education Association
- Debra Hauser Executive vice president, Advocates for Youth
- Stan Weed Director and CEO, Institute for Research and Evaluation
- Douglas Kirby Senior research scientist, Education, Training and Research Associates