The beating death of Tyre Nichols has renewed calls for reforming the police. But can anything really change?
Senator John Kerry calls a hearing on the future of newspapers as “The Boston Globe” faces the threat of closure. A look at the fate of the newspaper industry in the midst of a recession.
- John Kerry U.S. Senator,Massachusetts.
- Alan Mutter Former newspaper editor who later ran three Silicon Valley companies. He comments on the impact of technology on the media at his blog, Reflections of a Newsosaur, at newsosaur.blogspot.com.
- Jane Hall Associate Professor of Journalism, American University.
- Rem Rieder Editor and Senior Vice President,American Journalism Review.
- Martin Kaiser Editor of the Milwaukee-Journal Sentinel and President, American Society of Newspaper Editors.
Most Recent Shows
Veteran diplomat Richard Haass turns from foreign affairs to threats from within. He argues Americans focus so much on rights we forget our obligations as citizens -- and the country is suffering because of it.
Behind the lies of Congressman George Santos. Diane talks to the owner of the small weekly paper that first broke the story, and a Washington Post journalist who is following the money to see who financed Santos's political rise.
House GOP members launched a new committee this week to investigate the “weaponization” of the U.S. government. These lawmakers claim federal law enforcement and national security agencies have targeted and…