Inflation is high. The GDP has shrunk. But the job market has never been better. The Washington Post's Damian Paletta helps make sense of the U.S. economy today.
A dramatic decline in the price of milk threatens the livelihood of thousands of dairy farmers. Calls for the Obama Administration to address the drop in milk prices and help America’s dairy farmers.
- Ruth Saunders Vice president for policy and legislative affairs, International Dairy Foods Association
- Chris Galen Senior vice president, communications, National Milk Producers Federation
- Katherine Ozer Executive director, National Family Farm Coalition
- Rep. Peter Welch Democratic congressman, Vermont
- Paul Rozwadoski Dairy farmer from Stanley, Wisconsin, and chairman of the Dairy Subcommittee, National Family Farm Coalition
- James W. (Jim) Miller USDA undersecretary for Farm and Foreign Agriculture Services
Most Recent Shows
From high mortgage rates to shortages that have spread coast to coast, New York Times reporter Emily Badger explains the roots -- and consequences of our country's broken housing system.
Fifty years after the Tuskegee study, Diane talks to Harvard's Evelynn Hammonds about the intersection of race and medicine in the United States, and the lessons from history that can help us understand health inequities today.
Pills, the right to travel and fetal personhood laws -- Diane talks to Temple University Law School's Rachel Rebouché about what's next in the fight over abortion in the U.S.