The Biden administration has released a proposal to raise standards in nursing homes. Why one expert calls it the most significant development for the industry in decades -- and why it might still not be enough.
A dramatic decline in the price of milk threatens the livelihood of thousands of dairy farmers. Calls for the Obama Administration to address the drop in milk prices and help America’s dairy farmers.
- Ruth Saunders Vice president for policy and legislative affairs, International Dairy Foods Association
- Chris Galen Senior vice president, communications, National Milk Producers Federation
- Katherine Ozer Executive director, National Family Farm Coalition
- Rep. Peter Welch Democratic congressman, Vermont
- Paul Rozwadoski Dairy farmer from Stanley, Wisconsin, and chairman of the Dairy Subcommittee, National Family Farm Coalition
- James W. (Jim) Miller USDA undersecretary for Farm and Foreign Agriculture Services
Most Recent Shows
Legal analyst Kimberly Wehle on the 14th Amendment and whether it can be used to keep Donald Trump off the ballot.
Diva Denyce Graves talks about her storied career and her new push to make opera more diverse -- and more relevant.
Another school year has begun. Diane talks to AP education reporter Bianca Vazquez Toness about the lingering effects of the pandemic on schools, students and learning.