Legal analyst Kimberly Wehle on the 14th Amendment and whether it can be used to keep Donald Trump off the ballot.
U-S. Defense Secretary Gates says all options are on the table, but Iran’s successful test of its most powerful medium-range missile puts further pressure on an already tense the relationship. The future of U.S.- Iranian relations.
- Ambassador Nicholas Burns Professor in the practice of diplomacy and international politics at the Harvard Kennedy School and former undersecretary for political affairs at the U.S. Department of State.
- David Albright President of the Institute for Science and International Security, author of "Peddling Peril" and former U.N. nuclear weapons inspector
- Karim Sadjadpour Associate, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.
- Reuel Marc Gerecht Senior fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, former Middle East specialist for the CIA
- Eliot Cohen Robert E. Osgood Professor of Strategic Studies Johns Hopkins, School of Advanced International Studies
Most Recent Shows
Diva Denyce Graves talks about her storied career and her new push to make opera more diverse -- and more relevant.
Another school year has begun. Diane talks to AP education reporter Bianca Vazquez Toness about the lingering effects of the pandemic on schools, students and learning.
Wildfires, storms and heat domes. Climate journalist Jeff Goodell talks about the rising temperatures fueling our extreme weather and what lessons we can learn from this record-breaking summer.