Susan Glasser and Peter Baker are veteran political journalists who closely covered the presidency of Donald Trump, he as the New York Times chief White House correspondent, she as a…
The B-P disaster has raised concerns about possible contamination of seafood from the Gulf of Mexico. Setting safety standards for consumers and the fishing industry.
- Steve Murawski Director of Scientific Programs and Chief Science Advisor for NOAA - the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- Caroline Smith DeWaal Director of food safety for the Center for Science in the Public Interest
- Don Kraemer Acting Deputy Director of F.D.A.'s Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition.
- George Barisich 3rd generation American-Croatian commercial fisherman. He is President of the United Commercial Fisherman's Association in St. Bernard Parish, Louisiana.
- David Fahrenthold Washington Post environmental reporter.
Most Recent Shows
For months it looked like Russia was waging – and winning -- a battle of attrition. But last week Ukrainian forces made dramatic gains on the battlefield, retaking vast areas…
From McCarthyism to January Sixth, best-selling author David Corn says the G.O.P has a long history of using paranoia, grievance, and tribalism for political gain. His new book is "American Psychosis."
Anthropologist Anita Hannig discusses her new book, "The Day I Die," an intimate investigation of assisted death in America.