The Cook Political Report's Amy Walter discusses why President Biden's popular policies haven't translated to popularity among voters.
The B-P disaster has raised concerns about possible contamination of seafood from the Gulf of Mexico. Setting safety standards for consumers and the fishing industry.
- Steve Murawski Director of Scientific Programs and Chief Science Advisor for NOAA - the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- Caroline Smith DeWaal Director of food safety for the Center for Science in the Public Interest
- Don Kraemer Acting Deputy Director of F.D.A.'s Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition.
- George Barisich 3rd generation American-Croatian commercial fisherman. He is President of the United Commercial Fisherman's Association in St. Bernard Parish, Louisiana.
- David Fahrenthold Washington Post environmental reporter.
Most Recent Shows
Pulitzer Prize winning author Anthony Doerr talks about his new novel, "Cloud Cuckoo Land," and why he says his job as a writer is to reveal our interconnections as people, and as a planet.
Rep. Adam Schiff discusses the Democrats' agenda heading into the midterms, the January 6th investigation, and his new book, "Midnight In Washington: How We Almost Lost Our Democracy And Still Could."
Apoorva Mandavilli, New York Times science and global health reporter, discusses vaccine safety, parent hesitancy, and what vaccinating this age group could mean for the future of the pandemic.