Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer Jon Meacham on the evolution of Abraham Lincoln's moral principles and political leadership -- and what the era of Lincoln can teach us about the state of our democracy today.
A discussion about survival options for the struggling auto industry.
- James Politi Is U.S. Economics and Trade Correspondent for the "Financial Times."
- David Cole Is Chairman of the Center for Automotive Research. He is an industry analyst specializing in vehicle design and overall automotive industry trends.
- David Shepardson Washington bureau chief, The Detroit News.
- Paul Ingrassia Journalist and author of "Crash Course: the American Automobile Industry's Road from Glory to Disaster"
- Charles Territo Communications director, the Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers.
Most Recent Shows
What troubles at Twitter say about the state of social media -- and why one tech watcher argues this could transform the industry in positive ways.
Political analyst Norman Ornstein on control of Congress, the red wave that wasn't, and other lessons from the midterm elections.
At the end of the year Dr. Anthony Fauci will step down from his post as the nation's top infectious disease doctor. He talks to Diane about his 38 years on the job -- and what's next.