Diane talks with MSNBC's "Morning Joe" co-host, Joe Scarborough, about his new book, "Saving Freedom: Truman, The Cold War, and The Fight For Western Civilization.”
The Obama administration sends mixed signals on mountaintop coal mining. After putting dozens of proposed projects on hold, the EPA has endorsed an operation in West Virginia. Ongoing controversy over mountaintop coal mining.
- Joe Lovett Executive Director of Appalachian Center for the Economy and the Environment in Lewisburg, West Virginia.
- Judy Bonds Co-Director of Coal River Mountain Watch
- Siobhan Hughes Reporter for the Wall Street Journal covering energy and the environment
- Tom Hamburger An investigative reporter who covers the White House and executive branch for the "Los Angeles Times."
- Roger Horton Founder of Citizens for Coal
Most Recent Shows
Diane talks with David Rothkopf, author of the new book "Traitor: A History of American Betrayal from Benedict Arnold to Donald Trump."
Diane talks with Adam Harris, staff writer at The Atlantic, about the importance of the Black vote in Joe Biden's victory and what kind of action the president-elect should take for African-Americans.
Diane talks with Dr. Michael Osterholm, director of the University of Minnesota’s Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy and member of President-elect Joe Biden's coronavirus task force, tells Diane why he's calling for a national lock down.