What the Alabama Senate race means for Republicans and Democrats, then dealing with sexual misconduct claims against members of Congress and President Trump.
What’s next for consumers and business after Congress approves the largest overhaul of financial regulations since the Great Depression. How the new rules could re-shape Wall Street.
- Senator Christopher Dodd Democratic U.S. senator from Connecticut and chairman of the Senate Banking Committee.
- Neal Wolin Deputy secretary of the Department of the Treasury.
- Damian Paletta Reporter, The Wall Street Journal.
- Alexis Simendinger Senate correspondent for the National Journal.
- Binyamin Appelbaum Reporter, The New York Times.
Most Recent Shows
A former special prosecutor weighs in on where the Mueller investigation may be headed, then, a conversation with actor, filmmaker and author Tom Hanks
What the end of net neutrality could mean for users and future of the internet, then, a look at President Trump's extraordinary opportunity to appoint conservative judges.
Revolutionizing Your Body From Within, Then Best-Selling Author Isabel Allende On Her Latest Book And Finding Unexpected Love
Dr. Michael Mosley on the powerful army of microbes inside our gut and what they mean for our mood, weight and immune system. Then Isabel Allende on her latest book, "In the Midst of Winter."