CNN White House correspondent Jim Acosta on his clashes with Donald Trump, accusations of grandstanding and what it means when a president calls the media “the enemy of the people.”
What’s next for consumers and business after Congress approves the largest overhaul of financial regulations since the Great Depression. How the new rules could re-shape Wall Street.
- Senator Christopher Dodd Democratic U.S. senator from Connecticut and chairman of the Senate Banking Committee.
- Neal Wolin Deputy secretary of the Department of the Treasury.
- Damian Paletta Reporter, The Wall Street Journal.
- Alexis Simendinger Senate correspondent for the National Journal.
- Binyamin Appelbaum Reporter, The New York Times.
Most Recent Shows
Elliot Ackerman served five tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. His new memoir is a reflection on his experiences, the region and a war that refuses to end.
What the president's threatened tariffs against Mexico say about state of U.S. trade and the future of the Trump economy.
The political divide between urban and rural America: why it is bad news for cities … and Democrats.