President Trump alleges voter fraud as close races in Florida and Georgia become a political and legal battleground.
What’s next for consumers and business after Congress approves the largest overhaul of financial regulations since the Great Depression. How the new rules could re-shape Wall Street.
- Senator Christopher Dodd Democratic U.S. senator from Connecticut and chairman of the Senate Banking Committee.
- Neal Wolin Deputy secretary of the Department of the Treasury.
- Damian Paletta Reporter, The Wall Street Journal.
- Alexis Simendinger Senate correspondent for the National Journal.
- Binyamin Appelbaum Reporter, The New York Times.
Most Recent Shows
Amazon selected New York City and Northern Virginia as locations for the company's new headquarters. What this choice says about regional economic inequality in the U.S.
Diane talks with The New Yorker's Susan Glasser.
John Grisham on growing up in the segregated South, writing sex scenes (badly) and how he manages to publish a book a year.