A panel of top political commentators joins Diane to talk about some of the head spinning events of this last year and to get their perspectives on the challenges ahead.
What’s next for consumers and business after Congress approves the largest overhaul of financial regulations since the Great Depression. How the new rules could re-shape Wall Street.
- Senator Christopher Dodd Democratic U.S. senator from Connecticut and chairman of the Senate Banking Committee.
- Neal Wolin Deputy secretary of the Department of the Treasury.
- Damian Paletta Reporter, The Wall Street Journal.
- Alexis Simendinger Senate correspondent for the National Journal.
- Binyamin Appelbaum Reporter, The New York Times.
Most Recent Shows
What President Trump's anti-immigrant policies may mean for the future of the GOP, then why some say Apple should help parents limit teen's time on iPhones
Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank explains some of the challenges ahead for 'Trump Tax,’ then singer songwriter Dar Williams talks about what she’s learned from a career of performing in small towns across America.
What the Alabama Senate race means for Republicans and Democrats, then dealing with sexual misconduct claims against members of Congress and President Trump.