What a war with North Korea would look like, a first-person account of patrolling the border and the power and repercussions of the #MeToo movement.
What’s next for consumers and business after Congress approves the largest overhaul of financial regulations since the Great Depression. How the new rules could re-shape Wall Street.
- Senator Christopher Dodd Democratic U.S. senator from Connecticut and chairman of the Senate Banking Committee.
- Neal Wolin Deputy secretary of the Department of the Treasury.
- Damian Paletta Reporter, The Wall Street Journal.
- Alexis Simendinger Senate correspondent for the National Journal.
- Binyamin Appelbaum Reporter, The New York Times.
Most Recent Shows
What a rocky week for the stock market means for the broader economy, how white women vote and why that might be changing and Diane’s thoughts on the president’s use of the word “treasonous.”
David Frum on his new book, "Trumpocracy: The Corrpution Of The American Republic," then, what's next for the #MeToo movement.
How the Trump presidency is changing economic ties with countries around the world and the work of federal agencies here at home.