Veteran diplomat Richard Haass turns from foreign affairs to threats from within. He argues Americans focus so much on rights we forget our obligations as citizens -- and the country is suffering because of it.
The traditional business model for journalism is collapsing, but it’s not clear what will take its place: An update on new efforts to ensure a vibrant and independent press that include for profit, low profit, and non-profit news organizations.
- Leonard Downie Vice president at large, and former executive editor of the Washington Post, co-author of a new report from Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism, "The Reconstruction of American Journalism"
- Senator Ben Cardin Democrat, MD
- Stephen Engelberg Managing editor, ProPublica
- Phil Balboni Founder, Global Post
- Arianna Huffington Editor-in-chief, "The Huffington Post."
Most Recent Shows
Behind the lies of Congressman George Santos. Diane talks to the owner of the small weekly paper that first broke the story, and a Washington Post journalist who is following the money to see who financed Santos's political rise.
House GOP members launched a new committee this week to investigate the “weaponization” of the U.S. government. These lawmakers claim federal law enforcement and national security agencies have targeted and…
Veteran journalist Susan Page on what the battle to choose a speaker of the House says about the GOP and politics in America today.