New York Times education reporter Dana Goldstein on whether schools will reopen this fall -- and the impact on students and families if they don't.
Guest Host: Susan Page
As we honor the men and women of the military on Veteran’s Day, we look at some of the services available to them and their families when they return to civilian life.
- Leo Shane Washington Bureau Reporter for Stars and Stripes
- Scott Quilty U.S. Army Captain (Ret.) and U.S. program manager for Survivor Corps
- Brad White Chair and founder of Yellow Ribbon America
- Tom Iselin Executive Director Sun Valley Adaptive Sports
- Tori Lyon Executive director of Jerico Project
Most Recent Shows
Harvard Professor Danielle Allen on what a democratic response to the pandemic would look like, and why this country has fallen short.
Diane talks with journalist Michael Schuman, author of the new book "Superpower Interrupted: The Chinese History of The World."
Diane talks with Jamelle Bouie, New York Times opinion columnist, about the removal of Confederate statues and monuments across the South.