Diane leads a panel discussion about Jacqueline Woodson's memoir in verse, "Brown Girl Dreaming," winner of the 2014 National Book Award for young people's literature.
Guest Host: Susan Page
As we honor the men and women of the military on Veteran’s Day, we look at some of the services available to them and their families when they return to civilian life.
- Leo Shane Washington Bureau Reporter for Stars and Stripes
- Scott Quilty U.S. Army Captain (Ret.) and U.S. program manager for Survivor Corps
- Brad White Chair and founder of Yellow Ribbon America
- Tom Iselin Executive Director Sun Valley Adaptive Sports
- Tori Lyon Executive director of Jerico Project
Most Recent Shows
Ken Burns tells Diane that tracing the history of baseball offers rich insight into the history of the country.
A flurry of lawsuits are exposing new information about the Sackler family's role in the country’s epidemic.
Susan Page on her new book, "The Matriarch," a biography of Barbara Bush.