Legal analyst Kimberly Wehle on the 14th Amendment and whether it can be used to keep Donald Trump off the ballot.
One in four American children do not have enough to eat and that number is on the rise. President Obama pledged to end childhood hunger in the U.S. by 2015. A discussion about how new private and public partnerships might help eliminate childhood hunger in America.
- Bill Shore Founder and Executive Director of Share Our Strength, a non-profit organization working to end childhood hunger in the United States.
- Margaret McKenna President of The Wal-Mart Foundation.
- Bill Ritter, Jr. Governor of Colorado
- Blanche Lincoln U.S. Senator from Arkansas
- Martin O'Malley Governor of Maryland
Most Recent Shows
Diva Denyce Graves talks about her storied career and her new push to make opera more diverse -- and more relevant.
Another school year has begun. Diane talks to AP education reporter Bianca Vazquez Toness about the lingering effects of the pandemic on schools, students and learning.
Wildfires, storms and heat domes. Climate journalist Jeff Goodell talks about the rising temperatures fueling our extreme weather and what lessons we can learn from this record-breaking summer.