One in four American children do not have enough to eat and that number is on the rise. President Obama pledged to end childhood hunger in the U.S. by 2015. A discussion about how new private and public partnerships might help eliminate childhood hunger in America.
- Bill Shore Founder and Executive Director of Share Our Strength, a non-profit organization working to end childhood hunger in the United States.
- Margaret McKenna President of The Wal-Mart Foundation.
- Bill Ritter, Jr. Governor of Colorado
- Blanche Lincoln U.S. Senator from Arkansas
- Martin O'Malley Governor of Maryland