A panel of top political commentators joins Diane to talk about some of the head spinning events of this last year and to get their perspectives on the challenges ahead.
One in four American children do not have enough to eat and that number is on the rise. President Obama pledged to end childhood hunger in the U.S. by 2015. A discussion about how new private and public partnerships might help eliminate childhood hunger in America.
- Bill Shore Founder and Executive Director of Share Our Strength, a non-profit organization working to end childhood hunger in the United States.
- Margaret McKenna President of The Wal-Mart Foundation.
- Bill Ritter, Jr. Governor of Colorado
- Blanche Lincoln U.S. Senator from Arkansas
- Martin O'Malley Governor of Maryland
Most Recent Shows
What President Trump's anti-immigrant policies may mean for the future of the GOP, then why some say Apple should help parents limit teen's time on iPhones
Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank explains some of the challenges ahead for 'Trump Tax,’ then singer songwriter Dar Williams talks about what she’s learned from a career of performing in small towns across America.
What the Alabama Senate race means for Republicans and Democrats, then dealing with sexual misconduct claims against members of Congress and President Trump.