Having a seriously ill child is among the most difficult things a parent can experience. What one psychologist has learned about supporting families through her work with young cancer patients.
One in four American children do not have enough to eat and that number is on the rise. President Obama pledged to end childhood hunger in the U.S. by 2015. A discussion about how new private and public partnerships might help eliminate childhood hunger in America.
- Bill Shore Founder and Executive Director of Share Our Strength, a non-profit organization working to end childhood hunger in the United States.
- Margaret McKenna President of The Wal-Mart Foundation.
- Bill Ritter, Jr. Governor of Colorado
- Blanche Lincoln U.S. Senator from Arkansas
- Martin O'Malley Governor of Maryland
Most Recent Shows
A neurologist’s fight to stop Alzheimer's before it starts and The New Yorker’s Ken Auletta on the future of advertising – and why we should care.
Fifty years ago this week Robert F. Kennedy was shot and killed in a hotel in Los Angeles, California. His daughter, Kerry Kennedy, reflects on his legacy.
The Trump Administration’s Treatment Of Children At The Border And Today’s Rulebook For Finding Love
Outrage over new Trump administration policies that separate children from their parents at the border. Then, a new rulebook for finding love in our modern world.