Diva Denyce Graves talks about her storied career and her new push to make opera more diverse -- and more relevant.
Guest Host: Frank Sesno
A new government report says about three quarters of oil from the massive BP spill has been contained, dispersed, or has evaporated….. ongoing efforts to plug the well, clean up the Gulf, and risks posed by the remaining oil
- Joel Achenbach Reporter, The Washington Post; writer for Achenblog.
- Barbara Shook Houston Bureau Chief and Reporter-at-Large for the Energy Intelligence Group
- Rayola Dougher Senior economic adviser, American Petroleum Institute
- Dr. Samantha Joye Professor in the Department of Marine Sciences at University of Georgia, researching underwater oil plumes in the Gulf oil spill.
- Bob Deans Federal Communications Director at the Natural Resources Defense Council
Most Recent Shows
Another school year has begun. Diane talks to AP education reporter Bianca Vazquez Toness about the lingering effects of the pandemic on schools, students and learning.
Wildfires, storms and heat domes. Climate journalist Jeff Goodell talks about the rising temperatures fueling our extreme weather and what lessons we can learn from this record-breaking summer.
A debate, an arrest and an unshakeable lead: Veteran journalist Susan Page weighs in on this week's developments in the GOP primary.