What the Alabama Senate race means for Republicans and Democrats, then dealing with sexual misconduct claims against members of Congress and President Trump.
A Christian militia in Michigan is charged with plotting against the U.S. and attempting to deploy weapons of mass destruction. How a weak economy, the election of the first African-American president and political extremism are fueling the rise of militias and hate groups.
- Mark Potok Director, Intelligence Project at the Southern Poverty Law Center, the group's latest report, "Rage on the Right," documents the growth in the number of hate and extremist groups.
- Chip Berlet A senior analyst with Political Research Associates and a veteran freelance writer who specializes in investigating right-wing social movements.
- Carrie Johnson Reporter, The Washington Post.
- Carolyn Brown An Assistant Professor at American University, School of Communication, and a documentary filmmaker.
- Michael Lackomar Livingston County Team Leader for the Southeast Michigan Volunteer Militia
Most Recent Shows
A former special prosecutor weighs in on where the Mueller investigation may be headed, then, a conversation with actor, filmmaker and author Tom Hanks
What the end of net neutrality could mean for users and future of the internet, then, a look at President Trump's extraordinary opportunity to appoint conservative judges.
Revolutionizing Your Body From Within, Then Best-Selling Author Isabel Allende On Her Latest Book And Finding Unexpected Love
Dr. Michael Mosley on the powerful army of microbes inside our gut and what they mean for our mood, weight and immune system. Then Isabel Allende on her latest book, "In the Midst of Winter."