Ken Burns tells Diane that tracing the history of baseball offers rich insight into the history of the country.
A Christian militia in Michigan is charged with plotting against the U.S. and attempting to deploy weapons of mass destruction. How a weak economy, the election of the first African-American president and political extremism are fueling the rise of militias and hate groups.
- Mark Potok Director, Intelligence Project at the Southern Poverty Law Center, the group's latest report, "Rage on the Right," documents the growth in the number of hate and extremist groups.
- Chip Berlet A senior analyst with Political Research Associates and a veteran freelance writer who specializes in investigating right-wing social movements.
- Carrie Johnson Reporter, The Washington Post.
- Carolyn Brown An Assistant Professor at American University, School of Communication, and a documentary filmmaker.
- Michael Lackomar Livingston County Team Leader for the Southeast Michigan Volunteer Militia
Most Recent Shows
A flurry of lawsuits are exposing new information about the Sackler family's role in the country’s epidemic.
Susan Page on her new book, "The Matriarch," a biography of Barbara Bush.
A key deadline looms for Brexit, but British politicians can’t agree on a plan.